Terms & Conditions
Cyclogel Terms and Conditions
Use of this website
- The content of this website is owned by or licensed to Cyclogel. Access to and use of the website is subject to these Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws.
- You may only make use of the website for the following specific purposes:
to browse through the Content of this website;
to view and purchase products as offered by Cyclogel; and
to correspond with Cyclogel.
- Your continued use of this website shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, not having been amended by you.
- You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written permission of Cyclogel. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal, non-commercial use provided you keep intact all copyright and acknowledge of Cyclogel proprietary rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Proprietary rights (including the trade marks, copyright, intellectual property and patent rights) in this Website, and the content thereof belong to Cyclogel at all time.
- Cyclogel make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website and the content, unless specified herein or on the website expressly. You expressly agree that you use this website at your own risk.
- Cyclogel make no representations or warranties about the suitability or correctness of the content that is included on or otherwise made available to you through the website, or about the soundness, completeness and accuracy of any of the content. Accordingly, you agree that you will not hold Cyclogel liable for any claim of whatsoever nature, including, lawsuits, legal proceedings, damage, costs, interest, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss of business or downtime, arising out of or relating to your use of the website or any content that you access on the Website.
- The website may contain certain images or links to third party websites, which are not under our control, nor are they maintained by Cyclogel. Cyclogel will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of using the links provided on the website.
Limitation of Liability
- This website should only be used for information purposes. It is not advice and you should not rely on it to make, or refrain from making, any decision or take, or refrain from taking, any action.
- Cyclogel does not warrant that the Website, Content, our servers and/or any electronic communications sent by, or from us, are free from viruses or other harmful components, and nor are they liable for any damage arising from said virus or harmful component
- Cyclogel will not be liable for any damage of any kind arising from your use of the Website, or from any Content, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental and/or consequential damage, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- You will be responsible for damages of any kind should you use the website in breach of these Terms.
- Cyclogel is committed to protecting your personal information. Your personal information refers to any information that can be used to identify you as an individual, and includes your name, identity number, contact details and bank account information.
- By giving Cyclogel your personal information, you consent to the use of it in order for Cyclogel to monitor their services provided to you, to improve those services and personalize your use of their services. Cyclogel may also use such information to inform you about changes in the services that they offer and/or about features they may think you would find of interest. Cyclogel also permit the affiliated entities in their company group to inform you about products or services they offer that might interest you.
- You should note that Cyclogel may monitor and keep records of any visits to the website and/or communication that you may send to, or receive from the website, and may use, publish and disclose such communications for any lawful purpose.
- Please note that you will require the ‘cookies’ on your browser to be enabled in order to use these services and for the website to function correctly.
Agreement of Sale
- An agreement of an online sale will only come into effect once you have electronically submitted a correctly completed order, for one or more products, and payment is either authorised, or received by Cyclogel and reflects in Cyclogel bank account.
Changes to the Website and/or the Terms
- Cyclogel reserves the right, without notice and in their sole and absolute discretion, to make changes to the website and/or these terms. It is your responsibility to review these terms on each occasion prior making use of Cyclogel services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Website is hosted, controlled and operated within the Republic of South Africa, and is therefore governed by South African laws and is subject to the ‘Disputes’ set out here under, which records that you and Cyclogel submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to the website, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on the website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Cyclogel suffers any damage or loss as a result of such conduct.
- You agree and warrant that your log-in name and password shall be used for your personal use only and never be disclosed to any third party.
- Any losses incurred due to transactions occurring by anyone using your log-in details shall be your responsibility only and Cyclogel shall bear no responsibility in any way arising from such conduct.
- Save for urgent or interim relief, which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and Cyclogel on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these Terms and Conditions, and not resolved by Cyclogel, then such dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the Expedited Rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa.
- Cyclogel chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under these T&C, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address: 33 Springfontein road, Stellenryk, Durbanville, 7550.
- Cyclogel is in no way responsible or liable for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of, or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of, or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through the website, or any actions and/or liability for consequential or incidental damages.
- Cyclogel will not be responsible for any interruption, delayed or failed transmission, loss of programs or other data, storage or delivery of information, resulting from whatsoever cause.
- All information appearing on the website is provided without any representations or warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied.
- The information contained on the website provides general information on particular subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subjects.
- Prices, specials and promotions displayed on the website that are exclusive to the website will be marked as such and do not apply in-store unless stipulated. Specific in-store prices, specials and promotions do not always apply to this website unless stipulated. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Cyclogel’ quality assurance
- Cyclogel only stocks quality goods. We are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase you make, but should you experience any problems or concern, please refer to the options listed below.
- We are committed to operate our business in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and all policies are subject to the applicable law.
- No cancellations will be permitted in respect of customized (special – order) goods and returns will only be accepted if the goods do not reasonably conform to the material specifications of the special order.
- “special – order goods” means that a supplier expressly or implicitly was required or expected to procure, create or alter specifically to satisfy the consumers’ requirements.
- Goods purchased by way of special arrangement or custom order will only be replaced if defective.
- Customers are encouraged to ensure that measurements and specifications of custom made products are 100% correct when ordering, as custom made orders cannot be refunded or exchanged if incorrect sizes were provided.
In the event of Cyclogel agreeing to accept returned goods, a 15% handling fee will be levied.
- Goods which are sold as “clearance sale items” , damaged, defective, used or repaired, where we disclosed these facts to you before you bought the goods.
What if the products are unsuitable for the purpose I initially bought them for?
- You may return the goods within 10 working days after you purchased them if it turns out that the goods are not suitable for the purpose you anticipated.
- Subject to our rights in law to charge you for use and to get the goods fit for re-stocking, we will give you a refund.
How will I be refunded?
- You will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid Cyclogel, once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will receive the refund in the following way:
- Electronic transfer directly into your account (allow at least 10 working days).
- There is a delivery fee charged for ALL orders, delivered anywhere ONLY within the South Africa.
- Cyclogel undertakes to do everything possible to ensure the secure and timeous delivery of all your purchases.
- Please read the delivery policy before placing an order. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the policy, feel free to contact Cyclogel.
- This policy applies only to merchandise purchased via the Cyclogel website, www.cyclogel.co.za.
- Please check your order, contact and address details carefully before you submit it as changes cannot be made once you have received confirmation of your order.
- Before the possession of the product/s can take place, a valid identity document of the buyer or receipt of purchase will need to be produced.
- Should you request Cyclogel deliver the product/s to your physical address, then you should note that all orders will be delivered during normal working hours (between 08h30 and 16h00) on week days only, and will be delivered in due course. Please ensure that there is somebody available at the premises to receive the order.
- The cost of the delivery will be as displayed on the website at the time of making your purchase. This may vary from time to time and may change without notice.
The following procedure must be followed when receiving the order:
- Proof of identity of the person signing for the parcel will be required (valid proof of identity will constitute an Identity Document book or a driver’s license).
- The identity number of the person receiving your parcel will be noted on the Delivery Note by the courier/Cyclogel representative, and you will receive a copy of the signed and completed Delivery Note and a Tax Invoice for your records.
- You may inspect the order against the Delivery Note to ensure that everything is correct before signing the Proof of Delivery document. Should any item/s be missing or damaged, this will be noted on the Delivery Note and both you and the courier/Cyclogel representative will initial next to the notation; or
- You may sign for the order without inspecting it; however this will be noted on the Delivery Note. The courier/Cyclogel representative will then initial the Delivery Note, and in the unlikely event that any product/s is found to be missing thereafter, Cyclogel will not accept responsibility for said product/s; or
- You may request the courier/Cyclogel representative to return the parcel, clearly stating the reasons as to why on the Delivery Note. Thereafter, you will be contacted by a Cyclogel representative in due course.
- Cyclogel makes every effort to ensure that the information displayed on our website is up to date and accurate at all times. However, should an ordered item be out of stock, or any other delay in delivery will occur, every effort will be made to contact and inform you of same and, if necessary, make alternative arrangements.
Payment & Options
You may make payment of your order charges, as well as the delivery fees (as applicable) via EFT.
- Cyclogel will provide you with a receipt at time of delivery or collection (as applicable) which specifies the total fees and charges for the Products in the order.
- Cyclogel reserves the right to apply or remove discounts on selected products and baskets at any set period of time and may change without any notice. These discounts will only apply to transactions submitted, paid for and completed on the www.cyclogel.co.za website.
- Discounts will only be applicable during the dates stated in the Terms and Conditions.